- Photo sizesSquare
M - medium
L - large
Home / Making Roni an SR 22
- Donor frame.
- Wet donor frame.
- Donor everything else. This is approximately what it should finish up looking like...
- And again. We might sort the exhaust out, though. And possibly get some frame panels.
- Buckets of motorbike.
- Whoo! Spinning!
- Professional painting jig. We added a cargo net when it kept falling over.
- Mostly apart. Yes, it's painted properly, with a brush. Notice hammer in foreground.
- Yep, we waited 'til now to get the Haynes manual. Notice that it's not been opened yet.
- Frame, forks and we're apparently keeping some of my, er, customised wiring.
- The first of many bribes from the future owner of the bike.
- Though he forgets to fill the mugs up sometimes....
- Found a use for the Haynes manual!
- The end of day 1. How shiny is that rim?